Tuesday, January 4, 2011

32 week pic!


I hope everyone had a nice holiday! Sorry for the delay in getting pictures posted...it is hard during the holidays but I am back! Unfortunetly I didn't get a week 31 picture (my bad), so I will be skipping a week! I am feeling good -- starting to feel more pregnant, which was bound to happen, ha ha. I am still sleeping through the night minus getting up to go to the bathroom once, but I am okay with that! :)

I had my dr appt last week and everything was looking good! The baby's heartbeat was around 154 which was good! I have another appt next week, then I will start going every week. It's crazy how fast the time is going! On Friday I will be 34 weeks, only six weeks left until my due date! More to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment