Saturday, January 29, 2011

36 weeks!


Hello everyone! Happy Saturday! I am spending this quiet Saturday night at home with my feet up! Trying to relax and enjoy these last quiet nights while I can! :) Here is my 36th week belly picture! Feeling good still -- starting to get a little "heavy" in the belly but she is still very high and all up in my ribs so I don't think she will want to come out any time soon. I have one more week of work, then I have two weeks off before my due date. I am just hoping she can at least last one more week, then I won't have to worry about my water breaking at work!!
Also my hospital bag is all packed and ready to go and we have the car seat bases in both cars so we are set! It is hard to decide what to pack for the hospital but we do have some essentials that we will need:
- camera/video camera
- ipod w/ a hospital "playlist" (I wanted to put Salt n Pepa's "Push It" on the list, but Addison thought that was dumb, LOL.
- comfy pants/top to come home in
- newborn outfit for the baby including a hat for this cold weather (I have 3 outfits coming with me because I'm not sure which one I am going to use)
- receiving blankets for the baby
- headband for the baby (for cute pics right away!!)
- Sleep sheep (this is a gift I received at one of my showers. The nurses will place this with her in the nursery at the hospital and it is suppose to help with sleep since she will have it w/ her from day one).
- lanolin breast cream (I know that this sounds gross, but I heard from multiple people not to forget this and this will become my best friend in the hospital and at home to help with soreness, etc)
- Jolly Ranchers (sour) to help with keeping my mouth wet during labor
- toiletries for showering
- nursing sleeping bra
- hair ties/head band
- cell phone charger
I am sure I am missing something on this list that I actually did pack as well but that is some of the stuff!! Also I heard bringing your own pillow with a cute pillow case so it will enhance pictures. I thought that was a good idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment