Friday, December 24, 2010

Nursery Cost to Date!

So I thought it would be a good idea to tally up the cost so far of transforming our office into a beautiful lil nursery for baby b! So here we go!

Dresser $40.00 from Craigs List
Table – free – already had it in spare bedroom
3 Spray paint cans for table/lamp $10.00
Pink lampshade from Target - $7.99
Fabric for curtains - $31.00 (this was half off)
Fabric for rocker - $4.50
Pillows & covers (2) – Free, present from my mom
Crib - $179.00 from Target
Crib mattress $57.99 from Target
Pillow sham - $5.00
Art work (4) from Etsy.com - $50.00
3 Frames for art work - $60.00
Changing table – Free from my parents
Rug – Free from Add’s parents
Paint (2 gallons: green/white)- $18.80
Curtain rod – Free – was already in the room
White shelf – Free from my mom
Wood knobs – $6.00 (.99 cents a piece for 6 of them)
Ottoman - $20.00 from Target
Two Faux Wood Blinds - $27.00 a piece
Tension Rod for closet - $4.99
Shower rod for closet- $5

Still need to get a couple more storage shelves for the closet and also shelving for the wall!

Total so far: $554.27

Not to shabby for transforming our once office into a nursery for baby b! I think we did a great job of keeping our budget down! There I'm sure will still be some additions along the way, but overall I am very happy with everything!

Have a great holiday!! I will be posting week 31 pictures hopefully this wknd!

No comments:

Post a Comment