Addison and I are in a baby class right now called Child Birth Preparation. It's a four week class and we have been to three of the four. Our class last night -- all of the "coaches" aka husbands got to put on a empathy belly to see how much weight we are carrying at the end of pregnancy. The belly weighs 35 lbs. Addison said he didn't think it was that bad to wear, but he only had to have it on for a couple of minutes! We have one more class of this, then we also have a baby care class next Wednesday as well. We can use as much information as we can get!I've been feeling very good still! I am going to the dr every two weeks now, so my next appt is on Monday at 30 weeks. She is moving around A LOT lately and I am able to start distinguishing what body parts I am feeling. While I was going to lunch today, I think her hand was pushing up on my left side. It was cute!
The 29 week belly picture will be posted later this wknd! Addison thinks I am getting bigger - its hard to tell when I see it every day!
Happy Friday everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment