Sunday, December 5, 2010

First Baby Shower!

Cece made this cute diaper cake!

My mom and Add's mom gave us this Mamaroo as a shower gift. My mom wanted to see if in action before they left, so Add put it together!



Here is a cute tote that my friend Val got me with all of the books I received at the shower. I will be able to read to baby b a lot now with all of the fun books!













I had my first baby shower in Des Moines for Addison's family and friends in the area! My friends Abbey and Cece hosted the shower and they did a great job with planning, food, etc! Thanks ladies! :) Of course, I brought home a lot of great stuff for baby b. When we brought it all in I didnt know where we would put everything! I got everything out of the bags, boxes right away and tried to organize!

1 comment:

  1. Aww! The nursery looks so cute. Sad I missed the shower. It looks like you got some great stuff!

    ReplyDelete