So I forgot to take a before picture of my lamp that I re-did, so I will just have to describe it to you. This lamp was originally black and we have really never used it. It has been sitting in a closet for about two years..so I was going through some of our stuff to see what we could use in the nursery. On Sunday I took a trip to home depot to get some things and I picked up a can of key lime green spray paint for the dresser knobs. I had some paint leftover that I thought I would spray paint the lamp. It actually turned out really cute! I went and bought a pink lamp shade at Target for $7.99. Pretty cheap lamp for that price! Also in this picture are the spray painted knobs! They aren't completed yet, so that will be another blog!
Ahh..it's cute! I like it!
ReplyDelete