My mom gave me her rocker that she had when we were babies. So this rocker is coming full circle so I can rock our lil nugget with it! I didnt want to paint it white because this rocker is an antique and I didn't want to ruin its quality. The next beset thing was just to recover the seat cushion. I wanted there to be white in the fabric so it would tie in with the rest of the other furniture.
I went to JoAnn Fabric and they were having a 50% off sale on their home fabrics. I ended up finding the perfect fabric for only $5.00. Addison's parents recovered it for us, it turned out great!
On the back of the rocker is a pillow sham that I found at The Company Store Outlet in Wisconsin, and the pillow/cute green polka dot pattern is a present from my mom. We have one more matching pillow & pillow case that I will use as well! Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment