
I have been looking at different websites to find some drawer knobs that I like but they seem to be more money than I actually bought the dresser for! I saw a set of 8 for $44.00, but I only bought the dresser for $40.00, so I don't think that makes to much sense. For people that know me I am not the craftiest person on the block, but if I can some $$ in the process I'm game. I looked at home depot and I found some wooden drawer knobs for $.98 a piece. I need six of them, so that will be around $6.00. Now all I need is a couple cans of spray paint! I am going to paint the knobs lime green and bright hot pink! I will keep you posted on how this turns out, but I think it should turn out cute and it will brighten up the white dresser!
No comments:
Post a Comment