It wasn't to hard for me to pick out a nursery color....even though we do not know what the sex of the baby is yet, I knew I didn't want pink or blue to be the color of the walls. I wanted something a little more exciting & different. One of my favorite colors is green, and I have been reading a lot of baby websites that say when putting together a nursery also make the room for you as well. We will be in there prob as much as the baby is in the first weeks so I am taking them up on their idea.
My first instinct was to do lime green walls to really have the room stick out, but I thought that might be a little much for a nursery, so I calmed the green down a little bit. We have a couple Benjamin Moore color wheels (from our next door neighbor who works at a paint shop), so I started browsing through them and found the color I wanted almost immediately.
I talked to Addison, but he didn't really seem to care what color we chose as long as I liked it. Easy enough! The color is called apples and pears. It might be hard to tell through this picture, but it is a softer lime green color. I think it will be just perfect for the lil one and me too!!
No comments:
Post a Comment