Sunday, September 19, 2010

17 weeks!


17 weeks! The time has just flown on by! I am almost half way there! Right before my 16th week check up, I felt a little flutter in my stomach. At first I thought I was hungry or something, but it happened again! I finally realized that I felt the baby "kick" for the first time. It was awesome! During my 17th week - the baby has been moving more often, especially when I am sitting down for some reason. Addison can't feel it yet for prob 3-4 more weeks at the least, but it is nice to know that the lil boy/girl is active! :)
These last couple of weeks I have been very hungry ALL the time! Addison thought in the first trimester that I didn't eat anything and I was starving the baby...now he thinks I am eating to much! Luckily as of right now I haven't gained that much weight...only about two lbs so far. So I guess I will keep on eating away :)

No comments:

Post a Comment