Sunday, September 19, 2010

Steal of a deal!


Lately I have been a craigslist-aholic. I love it! I have been trying to scope our a white dresser for the nursery instead of spending $400-$500 on one. We decided to go with all white furniture for the nursery.
So I was stalking craigslist for one the last couple of weeks with no luck. Last Monday, I thought I would look on again JUST to see if there was anything new...I came across those beautiful words "3 drawer white dresser". I thought it would be too good to be true, so I clicked on it to see how horrible this dresser was going to look. When I saw the picture to my surprise it looks EXACTLY what I was looking for. I quickly emailed the seller to see if I could come and look at it. The next day, I went over to the seller's house to take a look.
The dresser was perfect, no scratches, looked new - so I handed the seller $40 (awesome price!!!) and hauled that dresser away to its new home. Take a look!!

No comments:

Post a Comment