Thursday, August 9, 2012

Toddler re-arranging

So I was looking at Emma's room yesterday and I decided it was time for a change. I haven't done much to her room since she was a baby. I mostly just took the stuff out that was too small or she didn't play with anymore but that's about it.
I wanted to make her room where she would want to come and play - more of a toddler room.
First off, her room isn't very big so I got rid of the white table that she or i never used. Then I moved her dresser into the closet to save space.

Now we bought some cubes with the folding baskets (4 total baskets) from target and those were in her closest as storage. I decided to bring those out and put toys/books in them. Emma will be able to reach and play with everything because it will be low enough. Toddler style :)

I want to do more as well. More to come! Here are updated pics

No comments:

Post a Comment