Well the Iowa state fair has come and gone but the memories will last a whole 365 days until it comes again!! :) I had an agenda this year with all of the food I wanted to eat
1. BBQ shredded pork sandwich from the Iowa pork producers....check!!
2. Cheese curds....check!
3. Tom thumb donuts...check!
4. S'mores on a stick...check!
5. Salted nut rolls (yes plural)..check!
6. Pork tenderloin sandwich..check!!
7. Hot beef sundae..check!
8. Double bacon wrapped corn dog..check!!
U betcha!! It was awesome! Pictured is the hot beef sundae. It was amazing and I'm pretty sure I gained a little weight but it was worth it! I think i burned some off going down the big slide but the Iowa craft beer tent didn't help matters either!! Lol Until next year!!
We also went to the rascall flats concert with little big town (my fav), Eli young band, and edens edge at the fair. It was an amazing concert. Here are some pics of each of the bands.







No comments:
Post a Comment