

Well we all know that basements are always COLD. We tried a few years ago to remedy this situation. We bought an Eden Pure heater...they were suppose to be great and very efficient. Well....it worked for like 6 months, then it died. WTF. So....we then used one of my parents old space heaters and it did work but just didn't get the whole basement warm. I was getting fed up with being cold and now that we want to spend more time downstairs I thought it was time for an upgrade. I wanted something that would look great and also heat the whole downstairs. I found my answer...an electric fireplace. BOOM! I went to Costco.com and I found the one I wanted and for a steal of a deal. Here it is!! It is nice because it looks real as well and it doesn't get hot. I don't have to worry about Emma getting burnt. I'm not cold anymore and its just lovely!
No comments:
Post a Comment