Thursday, February 2, 2012

FINALLY


I just have one word...finally. I know my bff Brittney will be dancing in her shoes when she sees this post in her google reader feed. LOL. Okay...so the last 6 months have been full of fun with watching ms. emma grow. She turns one on Monday! We are throwing her a bday party at our house this weekend, so it should be fun!! We went to Toys R Us aka a place where I have no idea what to buy. In this trip we had an idea in mind. Emma and I went over to my friend Cece's house and Cece put Emma on one of her daughter's ride on toys and Emma loved it. Perfect! So we went and picked one out that looked like it had a lot of bells and whistles to keep her busy. Check it out!

1 comment:

  1. YAY!! A new post! Miss Emma is going to have a ball on that thing! I can't believe she's almost one!!

    ReplyDelete