Saturday, November 6, 2010

House Emergency!


As homeowners we all pray that all of our appliances and stuff are always in working order so we do not have to do any repairs or remodeling to anything we "don't" want to do, but life those you lil wrenches every once in a while! This isn't college anymore where your land lord will just come and fix it! I wish! :)

Last weekend I was doing my usual 3-4 loads of laundry. I finished the first two loads just fine, on my third load the washer started making this LOUD grinding sound! It was an awful sound, so we pretty much knew what that meant. The washer had died.

This wasn't the best timing in the world, with getting the nursery put together, and buying some of our bigger baby items, but what can you do! You need a washer, its one of life's must haves! :)
We decided we were going to buy a new dryer as well, because our dryer is older than the washer (we are not sure how old they are since they were in the house when we purchased it back in 2007), and it would be good to have two brand new appliances once the lil peanut comes. I'm sure we will be having to wash a lot more clothes and bedding when she comes along!
These are our washer/dryer that we currently have in our basement. We went shopping last night and purchased a Samsung front loader washer/dryer set, and it will be delivered to us next Sunday. I will post a picture of them when they arrive! In the meantime I will be heading to the laundry mat t his wknd to do a couple loads of laundry. I thought I might be able to wait until next weekend but I think that might be a little hard!
Keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment