Saturday, February 5, 2011

Bassinet


Addison's co-worker called the other day and asked if we needed a bassinet for baby b, and it was funny because Add and I were just talking about this. We weren't sure if we should get a pack n play because we didnt know if we should have her in our bedroom right away or just go straight to the crib. My first thought was just going to try the crib right away, and I think we are going to try that first. If that doesn't work then we needed a backup plan. We decided to take the bassinet just in case we will need i and we will just give it back when we are done with it! Perfect! I think it will also come in handy down in the basement when we are down there and she is just sleeping, we will see! Here is a picture of the bassinet! Our dog Zoe loves getting into the zipper part in the bottom. ha ha....


No comments:

Post a Comment