Sorry I have been M.I.A! We got work from the contractors that they will be delivering the cabinets tomorrow (Monday)!! Also tomorrow the treadmill gets delivered as well and the old one gets removed. Our treadmill got damaged and stopped working so we had to get it replaced. Now the cabinets will not get installed until Tuesday. Not sure how long it will take but I am hoping only a couple of days and we should be close to DONE. I can't wait! In the last week Addison and I have started putting the basement back together. We have all of our stuff back on the shelves and picked up a lot of the junk that was lying around. Here are the updates pictures so far!
Crazy motherhood, recipes, house projects, toddlers and hopefully no tiaras :)
Sunday, January 24, 2010
Next steps..
Sorry I have been M.I.A! We got work from the contractors that they will be delivering the cabinets tomorrow (Monday)!! Also tomorrow the treadmill gets delivered as well and the old one gets removed. Our treadmill got damaged and stopped working so we had to get it replaced. Now the cabinets will not get installed until Tuesday. Not sure how long it will take but I am hoping only a couple of days and we should be close to DONE. I can't wait! In the last week Addison and I have started putting the basement back together. We have all of our stuff back on the shelves and picked up a lot of the junk that was lying around. Here are the updates pictures so far!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment